Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- You are responsible for keeping your username and password private to prevent unauthorised viewing of your account. If you suspect either of the above have been compromised you will need to amend your security settings for access immediately.
- The information shown via this service is based in the main upon data supplied to the Berkshire Pension Fund by your (former) employer but may be subject to change. If you suspect any of this information to be incorrect, please contact the Berkshire Pension Fund by either telephoning 0845 6027237 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Any calculations made within this service are applicable to your Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) benefits ONLY and therefore do NOT include any benefits payable in respect of your in-house Additional Voluntary Contribution (AVC) arrangement. As an AVC contributor, if you wish to receive further information regarding your options upon retirement please contact the Berkshire Pension Fund.
- The values generated from any benefit projection within this service are estimated values ONLY and therefore do not confer any statutory rights. They are calculated in accordance with current regulations and are provided on the understanding that they are NOT legally binding.
- Although we have appropriate provision to ensure that our website and its links are virus-free, you are advised to ensure that you have adequate anti-virus protection installed on your computer.
- Access to the service may occasionally be unavailable due to maintenance. It can also be affected by your Internet Service Provider, your dial-up connection or your computer. If you experience connection difficulties you are advised to retry accessing the service or contact the Berkshire Pension Fund.
- Please note that any amendments made to your details or death grant expression of wish will be updated immediately via this service. You are also advised to check that the changes made are correct. If not, please contact the Berkshire Pension Fund.
- Unauthorised access to 'my pension ONLINE' contravenes the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and may incur criminal penalties as well as damages. Please proceed only if you are an authorised user.
- Data in respect of your pension record(s) is held in accordance with Data Protection legislation in force.
- You should note that the information we hold about you as a member of the LGPS has been supplied to us by the employer or employers through whose contract(s) of employment you were admitted to the LGPS. If as a result of inaccuracies in that information it is found that the calculation of any of your pension benefits is incorrect, the Berkshire Pension Fund will not be held liable and in the event of any dispute over your pension benefits the appropriate legislation will prevail.