Register for 'my pension ONLINE'
To register for 'my pension ONLINE' following these two steps.
- Surname and
- NI Number using capital letters only
- Date of Birth using the format DD/MM/YYYY and
- Email address.
Once you have completed all the relevant fields, click 'Submit' and the Pensions Team will validate the details you provided against those held in respect of you on the Pension Team administration database and will send you an email that will include a link to activate your account.
If you experience an error message please check your inputs and try again otherwise contact the Pension Team for support.
Now you need to create your:
- Username - Your Username must start with an alphabetic character, either upper or lower case but otherwise can contain any alphanumeric characters and must be between 8 and 30 characters in length and must not contain spaces or special characters i.e. @, !, “.
- Password - Your Password must be between 8 and 12 characters in length and include at least 1 numeric, 1 lower case and 1 upper case character and not contain spaces or special characters i.e. @, !,”.
- Password Hint - It is recommended your Password Hint is something memorable to you, but at the same time discrete.
- Response to 2 Security Questions - Please select your Security Responses from the drop down list provided and input your corresponding responses. Your responses are case sensitive and therefore the case you use must be consistent for responses you provide on this screen and those provided when logging into 'my pension ONLINE' in the future.
Once you have completed and reviewed these fields, click 'Register'. Providing your responses meet the criteria required you will be automatically taken to the 'Login' page where you can input your new Username and Password in the format it was created and click the green 'Log In' button.