You should have received a letter from the Pension Team that includes your Activation Code. You will be able to activate your account by going to the 'Activate your Account' page and following the two steps below:
- Surname and
- NI Number using capital letters only and your
- Date of Birth using the format DD/MM/YYYY and
- Activation Code. It is important to note the Activation Key is case sensitive, and must therefore be input exactly as displayed in the letter you have received from the Pension Team.
By clicking 'Continue' you will be automatically directed to the second step of the process necessary to activate your account. The details you provide are validated against those held in respect of you on the Pension Team administration database. If you experience an error message please check your inputs and try again otherwise contact the Pension Team for support.
Now you need to create your:
- Username - Your Username must start with an alphabetic character, either upper or lower case but otherwise can contain any alphanumeric characters and must be between 8 and 30 characters in length and must not contain spaces or special characters i.e. @, !, “.
- Password - Your Password must be between 8 and 12 characters in length and include at least 1 numeric, 1 lower case and 1 upper case character and not contain spaces or special characters i.e. @, !,”.
- Password Hint - It is recommended your Password Hint is something memorable to you, but at the same time discrete.
- Response to 2 Security Questions - Please select your Security Responses from the drop down list provided and input your corresponding responses. Your responses are case sensitive and therefore the case you use must be consistent for responses you provide on this screen and those provided when logging into 'my pension ONLINE' in the future.
Once you have completed and reviewed these fields, click 'Register'. Providing your responses meet the criteria required you will be automatically taken to the 'Login' page where you can input your new Username and Password in the format it was created and click the green 'Log In' button.